An alternative to wood bark and other loose fill materials for landscapes and play areas. Using coloured shred for landscaping or as a play-surface is a great way to mimic natural bark and use a recycled material.
ECOSCAPE® LOOSEFILL MULCH BENEFITS
- - Does not blow around or easily scatter
- - Reduced settlement, no compaction or rotting to allow for, so cost effective long-term life cost.
- - Rubber taken from tyres with no metal at the point of source; less risk of contaminants
- - Can be a loose fill playground material.
- - Has been drop tested in accordance with BS EN1177 test method for playground use.
- - Great for domestic applications and areas of ‘free-play’
- - EcoScape® rubber shred according to DIN EN 71-3 has been assessed to within a toy safe classification.
- - Comfortable underfoot and natural looking aesthetics
- - A loose fill rubber material that looks like natural bark.
- - As a landscaping product, an effective weed suppressant for borders and pathways.
- - Mainly used for a variety of landscaping applications & in domestic gardens. E.g. Pathways, borders, and as a decorative material.